In January 1948 the foundation for the new firehouse on Denton Avenue was poured to house Engine Company Three and Engine Company Four fire trucks. This firehouse would be large enough to house two trucks and was scheduled to be completed by the summer of 1948. The new house would hold Company Number Three’s 1939 Ford Fire Truck and a 1947 Ward LaFrance truck that had been purchased for Company Four.
On April 1st 1971, the firehouse was destroyed by a fire. The 1954 Mack fire truck that belonged to company three and the 1947 Ward LaFrance that belonged to company four was destroyed. A new modern firehouse was constructed on the same property as the old house on the Denton Avenue site, to house both fire companies and a Rescue/EMS Company.
Currently Station 2 houses a 2013 Spartan ERV Gladiator fire Engine that belongs to Hillside Heights Engine Company 3, 2015 Ferarra Cinder Engine that belongs to North Hills Express Engine Company 4 and a 2009 Ford Ambulance that belongs to Rescue 5.